Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Chapter: An epigrammatic story

" Epigrammatic adj expressing sth, or expressed, in a brief, clever and amusing way "


The title sounds dramatic, doesn't it? As if it comes from a writer or poet or something.

I always wanted to write. Just don't think I have the 'gift' to do so.

Life is full of drama. Probably that's the reason behind the title of my first ever serious-blog.

I have created a blog before but it was too childish for a twenty-six year old gal like me. So I decided to create another one. This one may look more serious.

I want to be serious.
It's time for me to be serious.
But this doesn't mean I've changed into someone serious.
More mature, I would say.

This is my life. My stories. It would not be that epigrammatic to some people maybe, because mind you I write craps sometimes.

But who cares.

No comments: