Friday, November 16, 2007

(Un?)Lucky Friday

I didn't get to write yesterday due to my busy schedule.

(Yeah rite).

I was late to work. It's Friday and laziness says hello again.

While putting my make-up on, I heard this contest going on the radio about 2 free passes to go to 'EH! 20 Yang Anggun' party nest Saturday. So I picked up the phone and started typing and sent it.

3 minutes later: "Pemenangnya ialah....."

And they mentioned my full (long) name.

I won.

I never win anything from the radio. I didn't feel 'that' excited though. It's just two damn passes to a party full of gediks people a.k.a the Malaysian celebrities.

I have to find suitable clothes, since my wardrobe doesn't have anything party-ish outfit.

Think. Think. Shopping!!

Errr.

Shopping needs money. I'm broke. I had to send Tiger to the vet early this month and it costs me RM260. PTPTN RM300...Car RM....dammit.

Vets are making loads of money, don't they?

So, should I say I'm lucky to have won it or just bad luck?

Maybe I should just go. How does it feel to be glamorous and being surrounded by fashionistas?

Sigh.

*EH! is like a Malay version of ELLE. Under BluInc group. At least better than any Karangkraf mags.

No comments: