Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reminiscing Europe

It has been four years since my last trip overseas. It was a trip to Europe, three cities in three different countries were visited during the journey.

Valencia

I can never forget this city. It's so mesmerizing and wonderful. If I were given a chance to choose where to live, I would definitely pick Valencia. Good friends, great food and much love are the reasons to adore this place.


London

Everybody loves London! To me, this is a fun city. So many things to explore and sightseeing is a must. The people are nice too.

And lastly, j'adore Paris.

Paris

Paris is another wonderful city. Lively and so romantic. The only missing element is the friendliness of the French! I didn't get the chance to tour Paris thoroughly, but being there and seeing things that can never been seen anywhere was an experience I can never forget.

I miss traveling :(

No comments: