Saturday, April 24, 2010

En. Omar

Omar's my husband. He's not rich, never been rich. But his kindness captured my attention.

I always whinge when it comes to money. On how hard to save and at the same time letting the idea of buying my fav things due to my financial position. He keeps on reminding how lucky we are that we don't have to rent our house, travel far to our workplace etc. Come to think of what he says, I believe he's right. So, there we are, with our wish list waiting for it to be realised.

Last week, after 7 months of patiently waiting, we finally got our property re-financed. It helluva long process and obstacles in between. We plan to fix our tiny place. Soon the wak will come and buat apa yg patut. I just don't know what to do with our stuff... Mostly our wedding gifts. I've been thinking to sell off the ones with duplicates. But when I think of it, it's not proper to sell off, people gave them as my wedding present. Tapi kalau dah toaster ada 4 and jug kettle/water heater ada 5 would I use all of them? And of course I would only use whichever I think the best among all, right? I could sell them off and get some money to buy new stuff for our home. Hmmm. That's why registering your wedding gifts is important, actually but sayang, it's not our culture. I once told my dad about my intention to do so but he said "We can't fix what people would want to buy for our wedding. Suka hati orang tu la nak bagi u apa." Ok. Say no more kalau tak my dad will blab about it the whole of my adult life.

So, ok. Back to my husband.

I think he's super cute and nice when he bought me this just now:


Pink RIDER slip-on

And those are the most expensive slippers I've ever had. I mean slippers, not shoes ok. I would not pay RM50++ for just slippers! The reason being why he gave me those is simple; "I kesian tgk slipper u Bata yg u pakai masa u pregnant dulu".

That's why I love En. Omar.

3 comments:

n.o.v.e.e jahari said...

hehehe.. so sweet.. tp mahalnye selipar sampai 50ringgit tuh! ;)

Ema said...

tu la pasal. he said selipar tu sedap pakai. tu yg dia belikan. i would rather top up a bit to buy new pair of stilettos :)

n.o.v.e.e jahari said...

yesss... agreed! :)