Friday, April 23, 2010

Iqbal turns ONE


Alhamdulillah.

My prayer goes to Allah the Almighty for giving me and my family rezeki. My baby boy has turned one last 12th February. We did as planned. A birthday bash for him. It was fun but the weather that day was very very HOT. That was the day when the mother nature decided to make the earth warmer than ever. Seriously.

It was held at my parents'. Most of my relatives came, my cousins especially. Not forgetting those who refuse to come, the PJ-yian. I heard they went somewhere, I don't givva damn. Nak datang, datang la. Taknak datang, sudah. Maybe I shouldn't talk about it coz it'll spoil my entry. So let me strike through. Owh. But I don't know how to do that. Nevermind.

The kids had fun on that day. I've organised some games and prepared few presents for the winners. I was the MC on that day. My friends said I can be an MC for kiddies parties. Yeah rite LOL

When I first planned the party, I told myself to get a cake with no. 1 shape. Just like what Ibu got for me during my first birthday party. I still remember how it looked like. I saw it on my childhood photo album. The cake is huge. Like super huge, with chocolate rice all over the border. It was a butter cream cake and it had cherries on top of it.

I told the cake maker to make it exactly like what I had when I was one, only this time with edible The Wonder Pets image on top of it. It turned out to be okayyy but instead of choc rice on the border, the cake maker put choc studs made of butter cream. I guess it's probably the modern version of choc rice kot... Nevertheless, it tasted good. It was strawberry sandwich with choc butter cream. How cool is that?



The No. 1 Cake

Iqbal? Well well what can I say. He was cranky and moody all day long!


No comments: